shy butterfly in the sky jetpack unban
(11-30-2017, 09:00 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Again no, cmd rate is server bound you cant actually change it, unless you're cheating ;D, and i was holding space the entire way down.

I don't know of any jump pack cheats  so I'm not cheating

If it's server bound does that mean the cmdrate in my console does not matter? Cause right now it says my cmdrate is 30.

All I want to emphasizes is that I gained nothing from having a higher jump height and I never did this before now. I literally just bought the jumppack today. I'll fucking sell it back to pointshop and record it if you really want my too, but none of this was on purpose. If someone would have told me "Hey you shouldn't be jumping that high" or "You are abusing, stop using the jetpack" I would have stopped. All people would ask me is "How I'm jumping so high" and I would reply "just equip the jumppack."

Also, how does a cheat change something thats serversided?
check out my video please it'd make me feel great :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg9PGLoX0L4
dont know enough about rates or anything, but in specing you I did see a flat footed to-the-roof jetpack without use of a ladder

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-30-2017, 09:46 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: dont know enough about rates or anything, but in specing you I did see a flat footed to-the-roof jetpack without use of a ladder

None of this was on purpose. All I was doing is what I thought jumppacks normally do. Jumping. I didn't know about think about rates and they're saying the only way to change them is by cheating or exploiting. But then they say they're server sided, but my rates in Console are 30

The only reason I want an unban is because I didn't do anything that bad to anyone. I didn't gain that much of an advantage and I didn't even know all this other information about the jumppack. I just bought it today and I'll literally make a video of me selling it and never buying it again if that's what it takes

This was all accidental and I wish someone would have told me to stop using the jumppack instead of me being banned permanently.
im confused slightly, was this a lograv special round? and i think that we should check out the technique shown in the video he linked before we can say anything.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(11-30-2017, 11:10 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: im confused slightly, was this a lograv special round? and i think that we should check out the technique shown in the video he linked before we can say anything.

No. As explained for Foxka, everyone has different Cmdrates, but cmdrate is serversided on this server. It's a known exploit (that i didnt know) to change your cmdrate to be able to jump higher.

Scoovie says the only way to change your command rate is to jump cheats/exploits, which i didnt even know existed, since the command rate is serverside.

They tried doing everything I did in the videos and I did not end up like I did it

The reason I want to be unbanned is because I did not know any of this. I'm not using any sort of cheats, I just bought the Jumppack today, I literally record all of my T rounds, but they want to keep me banned for abuse (but I did nothing on purpose and did not gain any competitive advantage from my jumps. That was the second map I had the jumppack. First was PC world.

Nobody told me to stop jumping that high or to stop abusing, other than DJ Diamond Bear, but it was too late. He just said "Stop abusing the jumppack or scoovie will ban you" and I said ok, but by the time the next round started I was banned.

I also don't get how this is happening cause if the server command rate is 30 and my console command rate is 30 why is my stuff different?
Not really too sure how to feel about this one. Hasn't the jetpack itself been wonky in the past, with some people managing to somehow be able to jump twice the height of anyone else through means that are hard to replicate and don't make sense, such as they can use the same computer with different accounts and get different max jump height, as well as same account different computers. Can't say if he's using some kind of cheats or anything as I have no experience with that kind of stuff personally, but haven't there been isolated incidents in the past that were more or less overlooked due to the user being a long-time well-known player that might warrant looking into this situation more carefully before laying down the ban hammer?
(12-01-2017, 01:13 AM)Jerminator00 Wrote: Not really too sure how to feel about this one. Hasn't the jetpack itself been wonky in the past, with some people managing to somehow be able to jump twice the height of anyone else through means that are hard to replicate and don't make sense, such as they can use the same computer with different accounts and get different max jump height, as well as same account different computers. Can't say if he's using some kind of cheats or anything as I have no experience with that kind of stuff personally, but haven't there been isolated incidents in the past that were more or less overlooked due to the user being a long-time well-known player that might warrant looking into this situation more carefully before laying down the ban hammer?
There have been instances of players jumping abnormally high before but this is insane. Don’tGetHit doesn’t even jump this high. Also this can’t be a rate change thing. You don’t even jump that high with changing rates or fall that slow. You get a minor change that allowed you to jump a little higher or all that but you weren’t able to fly like this. Something on your side is fucked up and fucked with the game and made you to jump that high, could be cheats could not be. If you do get unbanned I suggest you sell the jumpack and not use one again seeing as you’ll get banned again. Having this much flight in a jumpack is just not fair to players on the server as you could exploit maps and basically fly around without ladder strafing.

Also how you say that you go slower with strafing isn’t very accurate since when you strafe you gain speed. And ladder climbing faster isn’t anything new and you weren’t banned for that. It’s the fact that your jumpack got busted when it’s not supposed to be busted anymore.
Your request has been Declined. You may re-apply on January 1, 2018.