Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totally Legit TTT Suggestion Thread
Because of how legit and serious my suggestions for TTT will be, i didnt wanna post it in the actual suggestion category. Now how can we make the Dinkleberg TTT server better you may ask? Its already at peak performance. But you'd be wrong in that assumption. Allow me to enlighten you all so we may transcend!

1. 24/7 Minecraft server. All the cool kids like minecraft and only cool kids are allowed on Dinkleberg. This will supply with server with a constant flow of players. But now that were talking about players, lets focus on player count.

2. 128 server count. Can you imagine it? I can and its beautiful. More players = more fun proven fact. The amount of Jihads and manhacks will replicate the true horrors of war. War is hell...

3. Battle Royale spawn-in. We all jump from a combine helicopter and land in any spot. We'll worry about exploits when we reach that point but for now lets focus on the important things. Battle Royale is so hot right now.

4. Unlockable skins that give a fair advantage. The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different skins. Mods shall receive a limited edition Elsa skin (Tis the season) that grants the ability to freeze all T's on the map. Donors receive a Grinch skin that allows them to steal somebodys traitor round and make it their own (Since he steals holiday cheers).

5. The final suggestion i will give are paid streamers. We should hire a team of streamers to stream dank dinkle content. 

Please leave some feedback and feel free to leave your own suggestion!
1. No.

2. Hell No.

3. No.

4. No*

5. No.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I saw jihad, I'm in for the Jihads +1
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

jokes on you we had a ttt minecraft server.(didn't last long tho)
former admin2
1. No

2. Fuck no, SHIT GUNS EVERY FUCKING WHERE I would be on fucking suicide watch.

3. That is a gamemode called Last Stand, could be nice but not for TTT

4. No thanks

5. Nobody would want to be paid to stream a 10 year old broken and buggy game.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
No.
Thank you for all of your responses. I will take them into consideration when i send my official list to Dinkleberg.