Unban Request/Confusion
It's alright to joke around no one mentioned any harm you could give them warning but not a ban recently
Where the proof at boi
Not to mention, I'm going to add you caused another Staff Member to leave the server because you felt you were falsely slain (which you were not) and continued to argue with them causing them to be overwhelmed and stressed. When you're slain, you're to drop the situation on the server and take it to the forums. Instead, you continued to complain about it over voice chat and admin chat. I've honestly considered re-bumping your ban, since this is the 3rd time you've been banned for Disrespect to General Players / Staff.

Consider this your last warning. Clean your act, or you will be removed from here.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Was i acting immature? sure i've been sick the last 2 days and have 0 tolerance for shit, but the hypocrisy coming from you is astounding, just read your previous abuse thread, I atleast admit I was acting like an ass you on the other hand are playing the "I'm an innocent man and never do anything wrong" card. The reason it took so long to ban you was because the admins had to discuss it, some info came to light and we decided to ban.
You arent even listening, I havent been on the server since my last ban.Every statment said is a lie. I can prove that. This is the first time since I was banned days ago that I was on the server. Whether or not that previous situation was me right or the staff wrong has nothing to do with now. I literally !p SOUP to get an answer to why I was banned. I sent her two or three pms that was it. I @ the staff once or twice. When I Was told why I was slain I was talked down to. I Dont understand. Every person that witnessed it live realizes that not true. You're blindly defending staff with no justification other then they're staff. Your staff called me names what can you say to that? Please read this and think about what im saying instead of assuming.
It's funny how every person defending you is a random person that just made an account today.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
You brought my name up a few times saying I would defend you. But it sounds like I didn't get the full story from you. Im going to remain neutral on this.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(12-04-2017, 12:00 AM)Deadpool Wrote: No. You have been toxic for some time now. You have attacked staff constantly for the past couple of days.
You can wait 3 days. It honestly should be more..
STOP USING THE VICTIM CARD PLS.
You had your friends come on and try to defend you. Key word on "try". You were in the wrong. Your friend just made you look worse, as he also attacked staff after being told MANY times why you were banned.
-1, no, no, and no.

I attacked staff? I spent five minutes trying to have a calm conversation with Scoovie. The worst thing I did was call him a snowflake. If that is attacking someone then 95% of the server should be banned. I joined to ask a legitimate question because the ban came out of nowhere. I was greeted by Scoovie being rude and immature and then I was gagged for trying to have a civil discussion.
The situation about the slay went on for literally 2-3 minutes what? I asked a question tried to understand and was spoken down to. I didnt argue I asked to know and was upset. anyone would be if they didnt explain it. I didnt realize the forum is where Im supposed to go when Im IN GAME PLAYING and Im getting slain. It was a general question that turned into an argument. Scoovie should have banned me right then and there if it was that bad. But it wasnt. It was a disagreement and then was over that was it. Not everything needs to be turned into a ban or a slay or a kick. I just wanted answers. I dont understand the logic in any of this. Im not perfect. I deserved that slay. And Im not playing victim Im just trying to understand this situation.

(12-04-2017, 12:04 AM)˗ˏˋ RAE ˎˊ˗ Wrote: It's funny how every person defending you is a random person that just made an account today.

They are literally people who witnessed it live on stream. They're people who agree. Even Gary witnessed it. What more do you want? Theres proof right in front of you. And you all are being disrespectful.
Im biased obviously so take what i say with a grain of salt. He did argue with staff since i remember the mutiple gags but i feel that all he wants is answers to the ban and to be listened. I hope this appeal leads to respect and civil discussion between folks. We all come on here for fun and nobody likes to be attacked whether its the admins who are people or other players. Tis the season for kindness (◕‿◕✿)