Unban Request/Confusion
(12-04-2017, 12:02 AM)Christian Wrote: Not to mention, I'm going to add you caused another Staff Member to leave the server because you felt you were falsely slain (which you were not) and continued to argue with them causing them to be overwhelmed and stressed. When you're slain, you're to drop the situation on the server and take it to the forums. Instead, you continued to complain about it over voice chat and admin chat. I've honestly considered re-bumping your ban, since this is the 3rd time you've been banned for Disrespect to General Players / Staff.

Consider this your last warning. Clean your act, or you will be removed from here.

If an argument causes a staff member to feel overwhelmed and have to leave the server then its no wonder this ban happened. It was clearly based on emotion and bias, and based on what you just said, sounds like some of the staff can't handle a simple dispute and don't think giving those people the power to ban is a good idea at any time.
I agree with cinquedia because in reality thats what im trying to understand. You're taking a situation from a ban that happened days prior and using that as the means to ban me. When that was obviously a one off situation. I've only ever been banned from the server once outside of today and there "justification" from the staff on that. There is no reason to be talking down to me. This is ridiculous how this is being handled. Why dont we act like adults instead of throwing around playground insults.
If you don't play on the server and are only here to defend your friend, then stop posting. Ruby you came on the server and said "he's brought alot of exposure to the server' as if that means he shouldn't get banned, you clearly don't understand.
That moment when a thread is just 3 pages of cluster fuck, and like 40 people are viewing it.
former admin2
(12-03-2017, 11:58 PM)˗ˏˋ RAE ˎˊ˗ Wrote: The only people that were "Defending" you were your friends that you had join the sever TO DEFEND YOU. Stop whining over a 3 day ban, if you stop acting rude then it won't be permanent.

Im confused.. I have hours on the server and I completely think the ban was unjustified. All he was asking was for answers and the admins were yelling.
(12-04-2017, 12:10 AM)Scoovie Wrote: If you don't play on the server and are only here to defend your, friend then stop posting. Ruby you came on the server and said "he's brought alot of exposure to the server' as if that means he shouldn't get banned, you clearly don't understand.

He's played on the server plenty of times. And supported it because of me. Sometimes 3-4 maybe 5-6 are viewers of my community and stream. Im just trying to let you understand multiple people saw what happened live. Hours passed before a ban happened. There was no warning or anything.
This whole situation got me like

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-04-2017, 12:10 AM)Scoovie Wrote: If you don't play on the server and are only here to defend your friend, then stop posting. Ruby you came on the server and said "he's brought alot of exposure to the server' as if that means he shouldn't get banned, you clearly don't understand.

I said he shouldn't be banned because the reason for the ban was complete nonsense.
If there is indeed a stream of your gameplay, perhaps you should post the link here for all interested parties to observe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv_eZf7X6ck

This is the stream