Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falsely banned by Queef Commando
(01-26-2017, 05:59 PM)Setro Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 05:42 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Test mods do have a !ss command silly

that'd mean i'd have to spam the !ss command to stop it

Then ignore it or ask a upper staff what to do whenever idk what to do i always ask rippe or kody :3
Dont look so blue
Bind u "say !ss"
Tons 2 Cents time....

How I see it, that radio is extremely annoying. Like beyond annoying, and whenever I need to stop sound in Console countless times. I would recommend putting in a new rule possbily for a map specific KOS or staff warning for the radio.

As for this current situation, I choose not to give my opinion on the matter. Just wanted to get my advice out there.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Im pretty sure queef knows what he's doing.
bind "insert key here" stopsound works if you personally dont wanna listen to what someone might want to :)

Also btw u got moderate killed every round for doing it, its not good for staff to make up a rule, just request for it to be warning,slay,kick,ban
:P
"So, basically you made up a rule" -Queef
"Yeah, pretty much" -Setro

^^^That's pretty damning.

And it doesn't matter what Moderators do. If an Admin says otherwise, you go with the Admin, even if every other staff member you've heard says otherwise.