Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, Erotic for TTT Trusted here
Ingame Name: Strangely Erotic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190648005

Time Played: 168

When First Joined: In July? (My time SHOULD be more but e)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3 Pm - 5AM most of the time, EST TIME

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help autoslay and/or kick the people who are always RDMing during the late hours

Why you want to help the community: I'm honestly sick of half the people on the server just being RDMers and minges (Late hours), and I thought "Hey, I'm on a lot, why not have these fucking cunts have something to be afraid of". And a lot of people complain about them also

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=3315

How did you find us?: Through Captain Arrolin

Other: Uh, oh jeez, oh jeez bad touch.
Although Strangely doesn't seem to be very active according to gametracker. He would make a great staff addition. It would be nice to have a late night staff member..he could do that..you guys saw my 8+ ban request in 1 night, its seriously needed... The times he can be available work well with the times the server needs staff. +1 from me.
Even though he is staff on another server, that gametracker makes it seem like he only started playing TTT a little over 2 weeks ago, and it’s not consistent enough, only 3 days played in the last week. I haven’t really had enough playtime with him to judge how he is, but that time is just too patchy, -1 sorry bb
[Image: giphy.gif]
Even though we do need late night staff. You still need to be qualified for the position. It's too early. 1, I'd get some more consistent playtime.
former admin2
Understandable, have a nice day
Really though? Is it that hard to simply follow the guidelines? Personally, it feels as though just because you're staff on another dink's server doesn't mean you get staff on here.
Please improve on your time
Make player reports
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(12-08-2017, 10:25 AM)Petals Wrote: -1
Really though? Is it that hard to simply follow the guidelines? Personally, it feels as though just because you're staff on another dink's server doesn't mean you get staff on here.
Please improve on your time
Make player reports

I know it doesn't mean that so I don't see why you're making that statement, it's not like I deserve it cause I'm already staff, so yeah. And filling out reports on people who RDMed takes time as they could still be doing it constantly.
Get your activity up then sure. +0
Your application has been Declined. You may re-apply after January 8th, 2018.