Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
application for PH test mod.
Ingame Name: misterfister

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95796219

Time Played: 93+ hrs.

When First Joined: 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 10 A.M - 3 P.M or 9 P.M - 1 A.M  [b]PST (UTC -8)[/b]

Rank Desired: test mod

Current Rank: master

What can you do to help the community?: i can take care of the people who joins the server only to troll or make other players' experience bad.

Why do you want to help the community?: because i want it to be a community where u can enjoy the game and not worry about trolls.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no. i have never been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no.

How did you find us?: i installed this game because i saw the Sidemen playing it on youtube. and i was lucky enough to join dinkleberg's PH server on my first try, and i haven't left ever since.
You can't become tmod unless you but it, or you are already a trusted. you have to go for trusted first.
former admin2
I want you to do 2 things.

1. Edit the thread so it's for trusted, not test mod. (Trusted is the first step if you don't donate for Tmod)
2. Make an introduction on the forums, it's a requirement and it helps us get to know you a little better.

Do these and it's a +1 from me.
(12-08-2017, 07:21 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: 2. Make an introduction on the forums, it's a requirement and it helps us get to know you a little better.
I don't believe it is a requirement to make one. It is suggested, but not required.
former admin2
(12-08-2017, 07:30 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 07:21 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: 2. Make an introduction on the forums, it's a requirement and it helps us get to know you a little better.
I don't believe it is a requirement to make one. It is suggested, but not required.

It's kind of new, but it is a requirement for prop hunt trusted applicants.
As was stated before make an introduction. In our staff guidelines it states: 

+Trusted+

Recommended server time for a trusted is 80 hours + forum activity (Introduction post at least).

I understand its a little out of the way to get, but normally people ask staff before making applications.

I have a few concerns, but for now let's state the positives:

You are active on the server, follow the rules,and participate in the discord.

Now the negatives:

Your application shows little effort, and you lack forum time.

As of right now its a -1. Now do not be discouraged, as you just have to simply improve on these concepts. 

Also I suggest talking to staff more because of right now I only vaguely know who you are.  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(12-08-2017, 07:38 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: It's kind of new, but it is a requirement for prop hunt trusted applicants.
That's weird. It should be added to the ph staff app format. Usually all the requirements are on those.
former admin2
Trusted is the best place to start out. Plus a intro onto the server is a good way to meet the other staff as well :3 Also as stated by mkkay, speaking more with the other staff makes it easier for everyone to know how everyone works ^-^
(12-08-2017, 07:21 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: I want you to do 2 things.

1. Edit the thread so it's for trusted, not test mod. (Trusted is the first step if you don't donate for Tmod)
2. Make an introduction on the forums, it's a requirement and it helps us get to know you a little better.

Do these and it's a +1 from me.

(12-08-2017, 08:14 PM)mkkay671 Wrote: As was stated before make an introduction. In our staff guidelines it states: 

+Trusted+

Recommended server time for a trusted is 80 hours + forum activity (Introduction post at least).

I understand its a little out of the way to get, but normally people ask staff before making applications.

I have a few concerns, but for now let's state the positives:

You are active on the server, follow the rules,and participate in the discord.

Now the negatives:

Your application shows little effort, and you lack forum time.

As of right now its a -1. Now do not be discouraged, as you just have to simply improve on these concepts. 

Also I suggest talking to staff more because of right now I only vaguely know who you are.  :D
Both these things my friend. Love you to pieces Senior Fisty  but you need a little more forum time. Do all theses and it's a +1 from me as well
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Your application has been denied. You may reapply on January 2nd, 2018.