Banned by Queef Commando
Nowhere in the MOTD / Server Rules do I see "Spamming the Radio on *insert map here" being KOSable. So you making up this as a rule was a mistake, and one of the main reasons you were banned. On top of the !ss spam, just let the song play. Or just stop it clientside if you don't want to listen to it because it's annoying / bothering you. The "stopsound" command in console exists for a reason. Take the 3 day ban to re-evaluate the rules and how you should handle situations like these in the future.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I was there i never heard of this rule and you are forcing it on csay and saying scoovie made the rule and i got moderate hurricane to prove this.
I don't recall who it was but we were on mouse house (I think). A player was spamming the radio. Dink, rippe, and someone (I know I was part of it but not too sure who the other one was) kept spamming our !ss bind. We did kill one of them and I asked if it's slayable or kosable in administration chat, one aid it is but only if it's to troll (?). I don't know.

So it's possible this may have cause some issues... :/
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
The rule on mouse house is that spamming it is trolling. You warn them to stop, then kick, then ban. No slay or killing involved.

I'm locking this because you're not getting unbanned. It's a short ban. Wait it out.