Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons for my inactivity as of late
Hello team for those who care, you may have noticed I've been absent as of late. To be frank, it's been hell in retail with myself pulling more than 40 hours a week for the past couple of weeks. Things are starting to wind down a bit and I should be back to my normal playtime leading to Christmas and after the new year. Thanks for the support as always, and remember scream for fun.

Cheers and Merry Chrysalis!
Amazon and Target jobs = good profit, but during holidays its world war 3.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Good luck with everything, will be glad when you are back! Stay safe.
Take your time to earn money, we'll always be here
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

(12-09-2017, 07:58 PM)Foxka Wrote: Hello team for those who care, you may have noticed I've been absent as of late. To be frank, it's been hell in retail with myself pulling more than 40 hours a week for the past couple of weeks. Things are starting to wind down a bit and I should be back to my normal playtime leading to Christmas and after the new year. Thanks for the support as always, and remember scream for fun.

Cheers and Merry Chrysalis!

Dude try being Human Resources at the hospital during this time certain holiday, everyday I feel myself cringing more and more over such petty bull shite. Like yesterday two employees got into with each other over which person would take which sector and started screaming at each other instead of just terminating both of them I was given the task of reaching a a common ground and both were shitty ass C.N.A's constantly startimg shit and threatened to sue if terminated on grounds of racism and sexist. So I spent most of my day dealing with reading inbetween the lines of sly racial remarks. So inturn I gave them three choices first I fire both of you,second I transfer one of you to a different hospital or floor or third you guys find out what's the main cause of this tension. And all meetings like this must be recorded and of course they did not like  young white male telling them this so shit escalated causing me to spend my whole evening their writing a full documention on the situation and why are they being terminated and a psychological evaluation order for both of them. This is the kinda normal retardation at the hospital usually it's over someone being rude to a patient,but tis the season for cancer.
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
Nobody cares nerd
Rip man, good luck, actually applying for jobs rn, so I get ya

(12-09-2017, 10:12 PM)Rick Astley Wrote: Rip man, good luck, actually applying for jobs rn, so I get ya

Also as a heads up, I wont be on for a while either, basically I dont have access to my computer that I use for gaming, so until I gain access again, I wont be on much if at all
gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I hear ya on the retail thing being crazy. I work retail as well and fully understand where you are coming from. I hope things slow down for you quickly and that everything runs smoothly!