Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: 
Connor19

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:19953447 

Time Played: 
At one point I had more than 168 hours under the username Connor19 (currently it says I have 90) 
(additional hours are under the username Connor20)

When First Joined: 
I first joined around May of 2017.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Currently, I am flexible and available. EST timezone. Next semester of college I will not be available after 6:00 pm on Tuesdays.

Rank Desired: 
Trusted

Current Rank: 
Regular

What can you do to help the community: 
1. Deal with reports easier and faster (instead of asking for staff to get on to handle a situation).
2. Review death scenes to verify people are telling the truth instead of solely relying on logs. 
3. Fluently use ShadowPlay to record RDMing.

4. Plus, all the reports I made:

5. Make TTT highlights depending if people are interested; Fast Round

Why you want to help the community: 
Because I enjoy the TTT server very much and I have helped with reports before. Also, I believe I would be an asset if I was promoted.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Yes,  

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
No.

How did you find us?: 
Through Garry's Mod, I was testing out different TTT servers and enjoyed Dinkleberg's the most.

Other: 
Life is finite.
Well it seems you just returned from a long break, and there’s still some big chunks in your playtime since the time that you did return. Nothing else really stands out to me personally but I know you’re a good player, so right now I’d stick to a -1
[Image: giphy.gif]
I mean i've had 0 (and i mean 0) problems with you maybe like an accidental rdm or something of that sort. You have been playing consistently. Just improve on your forum time and make some ban request, and as helen said maybe improve on the game time a little bit. Sorry but for right now im gonna have to say -1, do these things and you'll for sure get it next time.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
+.5 I have no objections here just the break thing. And that you destroy me in-game lol.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Your application has been Declined. You may re-apply after January 18, 2018.