Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor rank amount
While I have no problem with a server having paid ranks to support the server. I just feel that it is kinda pointless to have donor rank and a none donor rank for the same price but u get less. I just don't understand the logic aside from wanting people to just straight up buy donor.
We only have donor and dtmod. I don't get what your saying here. Donor is $15, dt mod is $40.
former admin2
The donor rank gives a little bit of everything plus the rank, the other stuff gives you specifically regular or premium points for the shop.
(12-10-2017, 12:35 AM)Deadpool Wrote: We only have donor and dtmod. I don't get what your saying here. Donor is $15, dt mod is $40.

Look at the 2 15 dolar ones for TTT. Read the donor one then read the other 10k points one. Sorry for not being specific. I neglected to include a link because i thought it would be fairly obvious when I mentioned donor rank. I am not refering to buying T mod for 40. anyways I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not.
(12-10-2017, 12:41 AM)Spike Spiegel Wrote: Look at the 2 15 dolar ones for TTT. Read the donor one then read the other 10k points one. Sorry for not being specific. I neglected to include a link because i thought it would be fairly obvious when I mentioned donor rank. I am not refering to buying T mod for 40. anyways I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not. I will not be on til tommorow to read this and delete this one line.
Oh, you said ranks.
The points one give you 10k prem points. Donor give you 100k reg points and the donor rank, which gives you kick, gag/mute, and vote powers.
I see nothing wrong with that.
former admin2
(12-10-2017, 12:52 AM)Deadpool Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 12:41 AM)Spike Spiegel Wrote: Look at the 2 15 dolar ones for TTT. Read the donor one then read the other 10k points one. Sorry for not being specific. I neglected to include a link because i thought it would be fairly obvious when I mentioned donor rank. I am not refering to buying T mod for 40. anyways I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not. I will not be on til tommorow to read this and delete this one line.
Oh, you said ranks.
The points one give you 10k prem points. Donor give you 100k reg points and the donor rank, which gives you kick, gag/mute, and vote powers.
I see nothing wrong with that.

Yah I know. I don't see much wrong with it either. I figured it was to encourage buying donor then if you want points you can get that. But that being said I think that the other 15 dollar amount needs a slight perk buff of perhaps offering premium points too. Otherwise you might as well redundantly buy donor for more perks/points.
There used to be supporter rank for $5. They were only allowed to queue songs and just a tag with extra points. The price for Dtmod increase every few times of the amount it gets bought. It used to be $20, and overtime it increased a lot. Donor don't really have the power to manage the players if you're referring to why they only kick rdmers, instead of slaying or banning. They don't have that power.

Donor:
gag/mute
ungag/unmute
kick
queue
vote
normal player stuff like psay

Dtmod:
normal player + donor stuff
slay
aslay/aslayid
rdm management logs
karma reset
warn... unless this is actually moved back to mod instead

Mod:
normal dtmod stuff
ban/banid
slap

That's all I remember.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.