Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Test-Mod Application
Ingame Name: [Green]EpicPuma1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120981882

Time Played: 4 Days 14 Hours 22 Minutes 

When First Joined: November 20th

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most everyday after school (5:30) and all day on weekends until 12:00. If I go to Starky's house then almost a full day while there. E.S.T. Eastern Standard Time

Rank Desired: Test-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can help provide order and a fun time. I deal with a threat to the server and its rules quickly and decisive. Hopefully when everyone thinks I am ready i want to start to help manage and ass new things to the shop as in models, weapons, hats, and much more.

Why do you want to help the community?: I enjoy everyone on the server and think of them as family. I also want to help since I like the server itself and want to improve it constantly.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes my Trusted Application. http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-251.html

How did you find us?: My best friend Starky introduced me to the server while I was at his house one time!

Other: I know I have a short amount of time to apply but I hope that everyone thinks I am fit for the position! 
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
(01-26-2017, 10:27 PM)[Green]EpicPuma1 Wrote: Ingame Name: [Green]EpicPuma1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120981882

Time Played: 4 Days 14 Hours 22 Minutes 

When First Joined: November 20th

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most everyday after school (5:30) and all day on weekends until 12:00. If I go to Starky's house then almost a full day while there. E.S.T. Eastern Standard Time

Rank Desired: Test-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can help provide order and a fun time. I deal with a threat to the server and its rules quickly and decisive. Hopefully when everyone thinks I am ready i want to start to help manage and ass new things to the shop as in models, weapons, hats, and much more.

Why do you want to help the community?: I enjoy everyone on the server and think of them as family. I also want to help since I like the server itself and want to improve it constantly.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes my Trusted Application. http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-251.html

How did you find us?: My best friend Starky introduced me to the server while I was at his house one time!

Other: I know I have a short amount of time to apply but I hope that everyone thinks I am fit for the position! 

+0
I stand at basically a yes and a no. Personally, I believe you need to wait another week or so in order to apply and get the position successfully. You have been trusted for about 9 days, and I really think you should at least get to 15-20 days before applying again. Other than that, you are a pretty good trusted, you know the rules and get stuff done. Which is why I am at a 0, and not a -1. You also still havent figured out the whole team switching rule yet. When a player has stats set to 0 0 then it  doesnt count if they switch, but you have continued to warn players who switch multiply times. I just do not think you're ready for this position yet.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
+1 would make a great prophunt mod.
+1 Pretty cool dude, always on everyday. I'm a little concerned about your limited time as a trusted, but from what I've seen you've displayed qualities that are alluding to a good staff member. Always interacts with users, and staff in a friendly matter. All around a good dude Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1 active and friendly. I think he is ready for test mod. ;)
[Image: e1b.jpg]
Gametracker is cock blocked on school internet, so I cant check your player data.
Will edit later, +1.