Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDM and Leave
A player by the name of Heatwave16 RDMed me and another player while playing. Afterwards he left and I copied his steamid. Sadly I can not give him the week ban because I do not have the power yet to ban (only a test mod). This is his steamid.

STEAM_0:0:183919256

If you need someone else who was on the server at the time to back up the statement made here his ign is Admiral Arbok.

Thanks for reading.
Do you have proof? Such as scree shot or a video of rdm and leave. You just came back, but I'll let you know a ahead of time. We need proof now. I'm unsure how you did things before but when a player request for an unban and we don't have proof, it'll be the staff's fault and will be force to unban the player.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Take screenshots of logs and the player leaving for rdm and leave, and just screenshots of the logs for mass rdm. Thats what i usually do. Oh and make sure to follow the format.

Offender's Name:

Offender's SteamID:

Potential Witnesses:

Reason to Ban:

Proof:

Other:
Dont look so blue
Thanks guys I will make sure to follow this, I actually have another to report. Hopefully this one I will get right.
We'll give you some time to add some evidence if you have it. If not, we aren't going to punish him.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-27-2017, 12:17 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Take screenshots of logs and the player leaving for rdm and leave, and just screenshots of the logs for mass rdm. Thats what i usually do. Oh and make sure to follow the format.

Offender's Name:

Offender's SteamID:

Potential Witnesses:

Reason to Ban:

Proof:

Other:

Mari has the ban format keybinded.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.