Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Greetings from an old player
Hello follow gmod players,

Its been awhile since I have been on, everything has changed so much. First I find out all the maps are updated and different, then I find out the website has changed. Dang you guys have been busy since I took my break. Thankfully I am back and in full force, ready to show that I am a good Tmod and prove that I am ready for Mod status. I can't wait to meet everyone and learn more about how the server has been since I left. Hope everyone is having a wonderful night!!
Hi, been a while glad to see that you are back.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Thanks! I am glad to be back, I have to say that the server has picked up in popularity right now I think I have 23 people on right now XD normally it would be close to dead by now. And I am happy that I know how to capture evidence now for reports. Hopefully we can play together, hope to see you on :)
Welcome back!
Dont look so blue
Did you went by another name? I don't recall who you are. But welcome back
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Nope this was my name when I was playing on the server, say surprisingly my hours have disappeared, I use to have about 20 to 30 hours on this server. But yeah I played mostly at night around midnight to 4am (crazy work hours at the time).
Hiya, if you want to be gay check out PH sometime.
Hey, welcome back! Don't be afraid to ask questions to other staff online if you're having any difficulty!
Hello! :)
[Image: source.gif]