Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My time was reset.
hey my hours were reset on ttt they say i have 3hours here are the links to my names i used on the server and the  total time  and days 
https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BLi...145:27015/ 734 min
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Snipess69Gaming/64.94.238.145:27015/  320mins
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Snipess69/64.94.238.145:27015/    12mins
https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BtcH%5D%20Snipess69/64.94.238.145:27015/  81mins    

1147mins 0.79 days
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
I told you to do the math, and ask a moderator when you are on with one...you have to be on for them to do it anyways..
(12-15-2017, 02:32 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: I told you to do the math, and ask a moderator when you are on with one...you have to be on for them to do it anyways..

I  did msg a moderator while online on the server and he ignored me.... i did do the math its at the bottom of the links lol (origanlly was bottom right)

everyjuan is the moderator i was on with him as well as yeezy earlier today (to vouch for me being in TTT today)

also i had pmed quiche comando about it as well through discord though he wasnt online on the server i believe
You gonna be on today? if so ill fix it
(12-15-2017, 03:24 PM)[Lime]JustinTimberLime69 Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 02:32 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: I told you to do the math, and ask a moderator when you are on with one...you have to be on for them to do it anyways..

I  did msg a moderator while online on the server and he ignored me.... i did do the math its at the bottom of the links lol (origanlly was bottom right)

everyjuan is the moderator i was on with him as well as yeezy earlier today (to vouch for me being in TTT today)

also i had pmed quiche comando about it as well through discord though he wasnt online on the server i believe

By do the math I mean calculate it to hours..and I told you how to get it fixed already. The only people who can do it are people that are mod+. If you messaged a mod on the server, they were most likely afk if nothing happened. 

It was something along the lines of "You don't have to bother people on discord or forums about it, you can directly tell them your time is messed up then give them your time in hours. If they are there they will fix it." 

P.S.- If you see a admin on and you get a minute hop on, because then it will for sure get done.
(12-15-2017, 07:12 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 03:24 PM)[Lime]JustinTimberLime69 Wrote:

By do the math I mean calculate it to hours..and I told you how to get it fixed already. The only people who can do it are people that are mod+. If you messaged a mod on the server, they were most likely afk if nothing happened. 

It was something along the lines of "You don't have to bother people on discord or forums about it, you can directly tell them your time is messed up then give them your time in hours. If they are there they will fix it." 

P.S.- If you see a admin on and you get a minute hop on, because then it will for sure get done.

i thought doing mins to days would be the same as hours to days?  but okie ill fix that.

I don't think he was afk as he killed the man who killed me lol.

I don't know all the admins only a few but i will try again when im not working.

@"Dakota"  Ill be on tomorrow for a bit before work shoot me a msg on discord when you're on and ill hop on i work at 5pm EST
It's fixed now.
former admin2