100 slays/soon to be banned??
Hawkz decided to slay me 100 times after an incident.
Ill explain.
There were about 4 people in the basement. shots got fired and I was last one alive after killing 2 people. one was traitor and the other was not. I got slayed for the inno kill, but then your trial mod Hawkz gave me 100 slays for "attempted mass RDM" I dont understand how that was an attempted mass RDM. I could maybe see 1 RDM but everyone was shooting so it wasn't.
If you could not ban me and take off my 100 slays that would be appreciated.
I thought the server was cool until I faced a power hungry trial mod (Hawkz).
I dont recommend calling people power hungry, and not much can be said till we get some proof,
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Basically, 
There were multiple reports against Delephant for RDM. He had damaged skinny, killed Reed, and Spike Speigal. All of which were RDM, as well as shooting at multiple other players. Regardless of your intent. Whether on purpose or an accident, there are consequences for your actions. That is Mass RDM; if not that, atleast attempted mass. Which outlined in the rules, is a bannable offence. You must take responsibility for and deal with the repercussions.

I took proper action in setting slays on you in order to prevent you from continuing any more RDM sprees. 

After doing this. You proceeded to call me power hungry, and multiple other things. Clearly and blantantly disrepsecting staff, as well as your friend George (STEAM_0:1:51458532) micspamming repeatedly about how bad I was, and overall just being very vindictive about the way I handled your situation. Both of you continued, being warned, gagged, and muted multiple times. Finally after you both calming down, and delephant serving 5 of his many slays. I decided that, being a man of second chances, I would remove them. Even for what you did. I gave you the command for the rules, and private messaged you a warning that if it were to happen again you would be immediately banned. Though you and your friend still seem to be trolling, spamming chat and mic spamming. George screaming "my man" into his microphone atleast 10 times per round, and both of you just being overall disrespectful of not only me, but all staff, and the community. This is not tolerated. You mass rdm'd, disrespected staff, spammed chat. And your friend George disrespected staff, trolled, and micspammed constantly. 

I stand by my actions, and would like to have this ban be followed through, and will be recording and posting the evidence of George's clear micspam, trolling, and disrespect.

Seems pretty clear to me, though still open to any criticism.
Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1232856679

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...A9EDEF540/
Thank you for your concern, we will be looking in to the matter.
Upon further investigation it has come to light with proof that you attempted mass Rdm'd and your friend was being toxic and annoying you are now perma banned.
Someone remove the 100 slays, and just give him the correct amount of slays. (3 or however many RDM's he committed)

If you would like to make another appeal, feel free to do so. Just follow the format next time.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(12-16-2017, 09:22 PM)Christian Wrote: Someone remove the 100 slays, and just give him the correct amount of slays. (3 or however many RDM's he committed)

If you would like to make another appeal, feel free to do so. Just follow the format next time.

hes perma banned so removing the slays wont matter
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]