Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whacks2's intro
Hello friends, I'm a person that plays some video games and randomly goes on and off on gmod, but TTT has definitely always been my favorite game mode. Anyway, I'm 17 years old, used to be a weeaboo, and I'm realizing I don't really know how to introduce myself too well. Other than my 2652 hours on gmod, I play League of Legends, eventually I'll play Starcraft 2 multiplayer, and then other random games in my steam library like Stardew Valley, Civ V, L4D2, Castle Crashers, etc. and on my PS4 I play Battlefield 1, Rainbow Six Siege, Ghost Recon Wildlands, The Last of Us, and some others (Psn is whacks). I've spent 14 hours on the TTT server so far, and I'm looking forward to putting in a bunch more time.
Welcome to the server, and welcome to the community!
Welcome to the server! I hope to play with you soon :)
Welcome to the forums!  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome to the server/forums!
former admin2
Welcome to the forums dude!
"used to be a weeaboo" lol
Welcome !

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]