Poll: Yes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
2 50.00%
Yes
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skinny Dipping Cucumber Trusted
Ingame Name: Skinny Dipping Cucumber

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56003852

Time Played: 2w 2d 15h

When First Joined: January 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Pretty often especially because I'm on break.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I want to be able to help out when staff isn't online or when there are a lot of reports. It can be frustrating when there are annoying people and you can't do much.

Why you want to help the community: Been part of Dink's since close to the beginning and I've returned for some more fun. Think it's pretty clear I just want to help out. See that logo at the top? I was the one who first made it. Yup.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I was a moderator for a while on here.

How did you find us?: It's more like you found me

Other: Mhm
Nice shitpost 10/10 fam.
need more forum time, make ban request, just came back after what, a couple months? -1 until you improve.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Skinn...145:27015/

You have 776 minutes divide by 60minutes is 12.9 hours, Minimum requirement is 100. Work on your time My dude -1
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Need A LOT more time on the server. You're decent but I would rather you have minimum 100 hours on the server
You don't meet the minimum requirements for trusted, -1.
former admin2
No, and please stop trolling the forums
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean