ABOUT A YEAR NOW
Trolling is a universal term that isn't only applied to Garry's Mod. Saying "that's when i started playing gmod and dident know how to do things" doesn't give you an exception to the rule of trolling. RDM, sure, Random Death Match is specific to Trouble in Terrorist Town (and mabye a few other gamemodes), but trolling is  in every online video game.

Negative one.

Damn Christian
(01-27-2017, 08:57 AM)Christian Wrote: Your 1st Ban Appeal

Your 2nd Ban Appeal

Your history on another community via SeriousTTT

[Image: d640fae9e2.png]

A history like this is one that doesn't have my approval. In the past on our server, you were known for failing to follow our server rules, being disrespectful to staff, trolling, constant/mass rdm, etc. On top of your history on other communities, I have no reason to believe you'll bring anything good here. Instead, I'm one that believes you'll come back to cause more trouble.

Sorry, but you'll have to play somewhere else.

@LazySpaceBearFred demolished.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-27-2017, 08:57 AM)Christian Wrote: Your 1st Ban Appeal

Your 2nd Ban Appeal

Your history on another community via SeriousTTT

[Image: d640fae9e2.png]

A history like this is one that doesn't have my approval. In the past on our server, you were known for failing to follow our server rules, being disrespectful to staff, trolling, constant/mass rdm, etc. On top of your history on other communities, I have no reason to believe you'll bring anything good here. Instead, I'm one that believes you'll come back to cause more trouble.

Sorry, but you'll have to play somewhere else.

Idk if i want to +1 it anymore xP, I mean its possible you changed, but with a record like that i sort of have my doubts, especially considering you wrote the same exact unban appeal on the other forums. Sooooo, i think ill revokve my +1 for now and turn it into a +0.
Dont look so blue
You guys should never +1 or -1 unban unless you know the full story. But I don't care, I'm savage.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
+1 I'ts been a year and who cares, if you do something bad again you will be banned, simple as that. And, if anything, this community might last another 2 years, and you can make an unban request then, like me on another server. And besides, Serious TTT sucks.
rejected, try again in a year.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]