Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time/level got reset
I cant get to it this moment but i can correct this when i get the time. If someone else can fix it faster then it might be better.

This upsets me a lot.
I sincerely apologize that it happened. This is now beyond my skill level.

We probably have the most stable attempt at a mysql utime and xp of all the servers out there.

And the guy who made xp knew there were issues because he made an arbitrary timer to try to guess when xp would load IF it loaded.
Seriously with xp its all based on some timers to "wait for the server to load" and ive tried to increase them.
There is no telling what part of code loads and what dosn't. I dont think you can even do that for lua. I have no clue and i complained to the guy and i have gotten zero replies.

I wonder if it has to do with LUA refresh. An NFO specific setting to refresh lua files when they get re uploaded you know so that updates don't interrupt the server. ill ask dink to disable it. Its not like we do live updates. We always restart for them.

If anyone here knows more about lua then me please contact me. You may be eligible for a cash payment for your assistance.
Dink is very serious about fixing this FOR GOOD and is willing to pay out for a true fix.

I'm willing to release the utime source code because it was originally always opensource and my edits are free to the public to assist anyone. There is no profit for me.
I have no right to withhold it. Freedom of exchange of information makes systems evolve much faster then closed source projects.

I cant do the same for XP because its a paid for program.
If you have purchased elitexp and prove it to me i'll exchange limited notes of my personal recommendations of changes. Very Strictly my own edited lines only.
That's my extent of that application due to legal reasons. We keep things kosher here. If i write a line then that line of code of mine its obviously mine to share, otherwise everything else is locked away and you need to refer to your own legal copy for reference.

Messages In This Thread
time/level got reset - by Santa Shwaggins - 12-17-2017, 10:46 PM
RE: time/level got reset - by A Fish - 12-18-2017, 01:24 PM
RE: time/level got reset - by Santa Shwaggins - 12-18-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: time/level got reset - by penguinslayer4 - 12-18-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: time/level got reset - by A Fish - 12-18-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: time/level got reset - by penguinslayer4 - 12-18-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: time/level got reset - by A Fish - 12-18-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: time/level got reset - by penguinslayer4 - 12-18-2017, 11:31 PM
RE: time/level got reset - by A Fish - 12-19-2017, 12:04 AM
RE: time/level got reset - by Mallakk - 12-18-2017, 11:33 PM
RE: time/level got reset - by A Fish - 12-19-2017, 12:44 PM