Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass RDM and Leaf/ Disrespect
Name: Kahve Bey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61664376

Eyewitness: @Learner Senpai

Reason for ban: Mass RDM, leaving afterwards, also was disrespectful to staff and community members.

Proof: unfortunetly I personally do not have the proof, but i believe @Learner Senpai has some.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Replying to provide the proof needed and all the victims names and steamids as well

Offender's Name: Kahve Bey

Offender's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:61664376 

Potential Witnesses:
STEAM_0:1:83501994
tons4583

STEAM_0:0:64069479
cappypan

STEAM_0:1:54998610
mememachine

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM/Disrespect of Staff/Unable to Cooperate

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=851060853

Other: Obviously this isn't a perma, just a week ban. Hopefully he may learn his lesson. But the way he was acting I don't think he will learn. If evidence isn't enough since I am missing another photo, just ask the witnesses/victims to the issue.
In the screenshot, I only see one RDM. Do you two have enough proof of the entire logs where it has Mass RDM logs? Where he attacked multiple players?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-27-2017, 05:22 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: In the screenshot, I only see one RDM. Do you two have enough proof of the entire logs where it has Mass RDM logs? Where he attacked multiple players?

I do not have any evidence, but in a report I made against him after crowbaring me to death (innocent on innocent. Less then 1 minute into round) he said something along the lines of "cry about it noob". Also in game chat he was being extremely douchy. Learner warned him countless times and he still kept it up.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
We'll leave this open for more evidence to be added, I'm gonna go ahead and ban him for a week.

DO NOT close this YET! We are going to give time incase more evidence can be added. We'll probably give 48 hours to do so before locking this thread.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
This screenshot was all I could find, all I have as evidence now is the witnesses I gave that were killed by him. I am still looking for the other photos but not sure if my keybinding was just not working.
No additional evidence has been added. STEAM_0:0:61664376's ban will remain at 1 Week.

Someone lock this.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]