Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a chicken out of a feather.
(DISCLAIMER: I really didn't want to make this post but we can't have Dinkleberg's without some drama now can we?) 
First off this isn't my coming back post, I don't want to be back in this community and it seems that even if I try to quietly play on the server someone decides to shit in my cereal, so if you're happy that I'm back (which I doubt that) then you're gonna have to hold those party poppers cause we got more bullshit boys and no it's never surprising. So tonight I was harassed by some TMods and even a Donor about my name being in Vaporwave. I was kicked twice and the 2nd time I decided that I'd rather play a game where someone's laziness didn't ruin my fun. I'm not gonna name them because it would lose the point of the post sense people react to being called out like they caught their younger sister eating the last of mom's spaghetti. I explained that if you copy my name through the console then you can get it from there and I even did that and gave it to them through PMs. Someone brought up that in the heat of the moment you can't type it out but that's BS on 3 different sides: 1. if you are doing scripted call out it automatically does it for you 2. My name is not unpronounceable or in a different language and 3. No one on the server has a similar name so where's the problem again? To me it seems like a TMod showing his authority because he got that shiny new rank which is never fun for the person on the receiving end of it. So if anyone cares to explain why my name is the worst thing sense 3rd wave feminism then I'd be happy to hear it.
My guy you have to make your name typable by a keyboard you weren't harassed, you just didn't follow the rules. The staff member was only doing their job.
All of this could've been avoided if you just listened to the credible staff member and changed your name when told, but kk
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-21-2017, 07:45 PM)Dakota Wrote: My guy you have to make your name typable by a keyboard you weren't harassed, you just didn't follow the rules

So simply typing out club soda isn't considered valid unless you do it in Vaporwave?

(12-21-2017, 07:47 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: All of this could've been avoided if you just listened to the credible staff member and changed your name when told, but kk

Why would I change my name for a server that has caused a lot of shit towards me in the past?
[Image: syr6oudgvye21.jpg]
That is not the traditional steam font and therefore is not typabke by a keyboard without copy pasting from the console. Staff is right on this, you need the correct TYPEABLE font.
I'm closing this thread before it turns in to a argument