• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about TTT rank
Hi! Just want to ask if it's possible to change
my in-game rank from Master to Regular?
Thanks for the time!
Contact info:   Twitter CC
S T A L K  H E R E
(actually don't)
The reason you might not have it right now is uTime and Levels have been resetting recently within the databases. You may have been here long enough, but chances are you just don't have it since some stuff is kinda broken. I'm going to tag @"A Fish" tho. Perhaps he might be able to pull up some numbers of how much time you have total, and how much you might be missing.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...p_players/ This is our game tracker, if you go into the search bar and look up your current in game name, it should give you your profile and clicking on it reveals how many minutes you've been playing, simply divide that by 60, and thats your answer, just as a TTT admin when you catch them on "Hey can you reset my time to ------ Hours"
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

If you are available now, I am on to reset your time if you give me a screenshot of your time.