Accidental Ghost
I was A T and i meant to send a pm asking a T buddy to Defib me and i accidently put it into Admin chat Saying "easysnakeoven go to the bar and Defib me!" and i was using @easysnakeoven wrong command and ghosted to admins and was then banned.
 so i was hoping i would get another chance to play on this server!

Thanks Again Pail_of_Cheese
Please edit your post following the Unban Request Format.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Once the format is followed and the rest of the community has a say, my thoughts are that you were warned in voice chat a couple times, you were psayed by at least 1 admin, and also regular deadchat. You did this to Yato and Easy in admin chat before being kicked and then once more to Easy and that is when I banned you.

I have no problem with you being unbanned or at least reduced, but you need to pay attention.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
I've ignored many oops post like that and usually pm the person how to actually pm. It sounds like that's what happened and you still ignored staff, which now makes it ghosting. Once you've fixed your post I'd +1 for a reduction to week ban, which is the minor ghosting punishment.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Please make a new thread following the format. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8
This thread is closed as it does not follow said format.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]