Want To Rejoin The Community
Ingame Name:   [Panda™] Broken One

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:166898275

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I am very sorry. In a fit of rage I mass rdm. However this was months ago, and I am wanting to rejoin the community. I have controlled my anger, and do not have any excuses. I hope I will be able to rejoin the community. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not that I know of 
Yeah ok sure why not
(12-23-2017, 04:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: Yeah ok sure why not

same
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Like I said, I am sorry. I was immature and will hopefully one day become a mod. I want to treat this as a new begining.
Not sure how I feel about this one. While you were banned via a Ban Request for Mass RDM, Mic Spam, Trolling, You have Bans across the past 3 months for "stop" "constant rdm" "mass rdm" and "disrespect" How am I or the Admins so sure you're not going to come here and do that again?
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(12-23-2017, 05:06 PM)Christian Wrote: Not sure how I feel about this one. While you were banned via a Ban Request for Mass RDM, Mic Spam, Trolling, You have Bans across the past 3 months for "stop" "constant rdm" "mass rdm" and "disrespect" How am I or the Admins so sure you're not going to come here and do that again?

Past 3 months? I am not aware of this, due to the fact I was banned forever over three months ago. I went to [cG] and am taking a break from that dying server. But I really am trying to be part of the community again.
+1 been long enough. Keep on thin ice, if seen doing things again, just permban.
(12-23-2017, 06:16 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: +1 been long enough. Keep on thin ice, if seen doing things again, just permban.

When Will I Be Unbanned?
Once the Admins make a decision, then your fate will be decided.
Unban request denied.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]