Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request on Tronald
Offender's Name: [black]Tronald

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:92340059

Potential Witnesses: everyone in server

Reason to Ban: Harassment/Homophobic Slurs, Also abusing his kicking power.

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1243099306

Other:Hes also abusing his powers of kicking. I can't even join the fucking server without him fucking kicking me. So.. maybe his Trusted rank should be denyed also. Thanks! I can get video evidence if needed.
(Video of him kicking me for no reason. I said shutup to one person and this happens. I dont understand)  

@[black]Tronald 
tronald has been informed of the request and will most likely be commenting his side soon.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
i love my job https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3581
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Like i said. do you have any proof of me saying these exact words you said i said. Because i have proof of you abusing your powers.

Thanks!
By "abusing your powers" would that happen to be- doing his job? Why would he kick you if you've done nothing wrong
He was kicking me 24/7 for telling someone to shutup. Not a valid reason
This should be moved to an abuse thread, not ban as nothing here is warranting a ban per say, just a case about his powers being used
From watching that...
All we see is tronald kicking repeatedly, doesn't show the reason (good or bad)
Punishment evasion via name change
Picture and Recording do however show kick titles that could be more professional or harassment (at most)
Your friend not knowing why you're being kicked until you tell him so doesn't count as a first hand witness if he chimes in later
And looks like @Midnight Hunter  knows what was going on (as seen by calling attention of tronald when this guy joins) so Midnight should comment on this thread and Tronald's when he gets the chance

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
well the only evidence here is the attempt to avoid punishment by changing the steam name soooo...
*cough* Click me. Post it in the right section next time bud.