Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
911 what's your emergency
Offender's Name: 
911 what's your emergency

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:206952885)

Potential Witnesses: @Midnight Hunter 

Reason to Ban: literally admitting his sole purpose of being on the server was to troll, along with racisim mic and chat spam, ghosting abuse of unstuck, the whole enchilada

Proof: game crashed so i cant get console chat records but midnight an attest to my claims

Other: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3579  [color=#545454]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Do you have any video/Screenshots of this? If not i dont think this is valid.
Thanks!

About the name changing thing. I was trying to imply that i couldnt join no matter what.
this user is making the server toxic, i wasnt here to witness anything but my son littleminus came and got me to log on and witness this guy be a troll and rude.

evidence... this guy was rude to everyone trying to make the server toxic, advertising his youtube channel and being a troll so bad littleminus came and got me up off the couch. +1 for ban. https://youtu.be/1M3sObS4y2g
Alrighty. @[black]Tronald I understand he was being a troll, but keep the kick reasons serious man. Due to 3 ban request being made on one guy, it proves what you say true. Alongside video evidence with Minus. So yeah I handled it. 

[gBan] Starky has banned 911 what you emergency - Duration: Indefinitely!(Trolling/Advertising/Disrespecting Staff/Punishment Avoiding (Ban Request x3 12-25-17))

Yeah that is a pretty long reason, its all of the ban request reasons put into his ban. Thanks for the report!

DISCLAIMER: The reason this person was repeatedly kicked by Tronald is because when someone is avoiding punishment, gagging/muting them over and over doesn't work. Tronald is a trusted, he can't ban. I allow substitution of kicking until the TROLL does not come back. People of the community may not like my methods, but it is how I had to deal with it back in my TMod days. He is not in the wrong here, other then needing to keep the reason mature and professional.

Here are the other two ban request. One, two.