Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Map Suggestion- ttt_vault
Dear Admins of DinklebergsGmod,
A map that I have personally enjoyed very much, as well have heard some other people on the server say that they'd like the addition of the map. The map is of decent size, with 3 separate floors for a game possible with a full lobby. In addition, there is also a Traitor Tester on the lowest level, as well as some Traitor Traps and a Traitor Room. There are also some cool Easter Eggs throughout the map, such as a weapons vault with powerful weapons, but not too OP (at least in my own opinion). With these kinds of offers from the map, I would like to propose the addition of this map to the DinklebergsGmod server.
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=422801063

Thank you for reading my Petition,
Sincerely Whiplashgaming
(12-27-2017, 12:00 AM)Whiplashgaming Wrote: Dear Admins of DinklebergsGmod,
A map that I have personally enjoyed very much, as well have heard some other people on the server say that they'd like the addition of the map. The map is of decent size, with 3 separate floors for a game possible with a full lobby. In addition, there is also a Traitor Tester on the lowest level, as well as some Traitor Traps and a Traitor Room. There are also some cool Easter Eggs throughout the map, such as a weapons vault with powerful weapons, but not too OP (at least in my own opinion). With these kinds of offers from the map, I would like to propose the addition of this map to the DinklebergsGmod server.
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=422801063

Thank you for reading my Petition,
Sincerely Whiplashgaming

This is a great map and it would be an awesome addition to the server
I do love vault, but I'm pretty sure they're not taking requests as of now. Next time they do be sure to suggest this cuase it is a fun map.
Next map update will probably be a long time from now, but I have played this map before. It's pretty nice.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
While I personally know whiplash has the biggest hard on for the map. Its a pretty solid map with lots of floors and secrets. Next time there is potentional map change to the list I see no problem with this map being added.
One problem with the fact that it is good for a full lobby is that games might get excruciatingly long like on other large maps. Other than that it has been go Uc he’d for so I can tell it’s going to be good
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
this map reminds me of the doom map we have.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]