Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye - Mari
We really never talked.... or knew eachother but wish you good luck on new adventures...... YOU SHOULD PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT MY DUDE.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
it's been a pleasure serving with you, farewel my friend.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
bye bye friend. Hopefully we'll cross paths again
Ooo someone said the M word!!!

Also thanks for saying I have high tier memes. Good luck with life and whatever else you do.
I'm gonna Miss you Maria, I, along with most of us, can only hope that life treats you well and that this isnt a permanent goodbye thread since you're not to bad yourself. See ya around.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
This isn't a goodbye for me, but everyone else here that read this... There is a lot of truth in this post. Use it wisely.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
You may not have been high up on the ladder but you were still a large part of the community. It’s a shame to see you go.
thank you
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Goodbye Mari, it was a pleasure seeing you around and being able to play gmod with you. I wish you the best of luck