Poll: she hack
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
nah
46.15%
6 46.15%
ye
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Purple]Snow[Red]Girl Aimbotting Ban Request
(12-29-2017, 11:18 PM)had Wrote: What i don't get is, Why do you think he's wall hacking when you too saw thew flashlight thru the wall, not like you didn't see it or we didn't notice.

I legitimately didn't see it, but yeah I'll give her that, but even afterwards when you can't see the flashlight she still follows him

(12-30-2017, 02:41 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Here's something I don't understand.  You have only one game on your steam account, Garry's Mod, and you have 111 hours on it.  78 of which came within the last two weeks.  Personally, I can't tell if you're hacking or not in the video, but there is no way you can be that good with only 100 hours and not be hacking.  Also I noticed Carbon's Castle TTT is the only group on your page, yet you don't have an account on their forums.  So my question to you is what is your Main Steam Account?

Yeah that was also something I saw that was really phishy, and that's what started to get me to do all this, cause there's no way in hell she got that good in 100 hours, if she was then she could easily become pro in any fps game
SaiYan waifu material asf
(12-30-2017, 02:41 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Here's something I don't understand.  You have only one game on your steam account, Garry's Mod, and you have 111 hours on it.  78 of which came within the last two weeks.  Personally, I can't tell if you're hacking or not in the video, but there is no way you can be that good with only 100 hours and not be hacking.  Also I noticed Carbon's Castle TTT is the only group on your page, yet you don't have an account on their forums.  So my question to you is what is your Main Steam Account?
It's Minime.
former admin2
(12-30-2017, 11:43 AM)Deadpool Wrote:
It's Minime.

of course it is
(12-30-2017, 11:43 AM)Deadpool Wrote:
It's Minime.

I remember in a game she denied being Minime, does that mean anything?
(12-30-2017, 12:17 PM)SCUTΞR - Wrote: I remember in a game she denied being Minime, does that mean anything?
Trust me, it's Minime.
And it's a "he".
former admin2
(12-30-2017, 12:20 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 12:17 PM)SCUTΞR - Wrote: I remember in a game she denied being Minime, does that mean anything?
Trust me, it's Minime.
And it's a "he".

My bad, I assumed since it was "SnowGirl" it was a girl but I was wrong
When we ban someone, there has to be evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. I have see no evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

First scene: Of course they killed you as soon as the door opened. She had all the time in the world to line up the headshot; you were motionless. I couldn't see the shot on Nitro because you didn't switch over to them (no big deal), but it was a headshot for sure.

Second scene: Yeah she can see the person in the T room. I can see the person in the T room. Their flashlight is shining through the wall. I'd check the T room entrance too to see if the T came out so I can juan deag them.

Third scene: Spike has low health, meaning any shot to the body with the deagle would be a kill. I'm not sure if this is a different round or not, there's some weird cut in the middle of it. But Spike wasn't the one in the T room downstairs. The shot on Spike was a little fishy, I do admit, but it isn't impossible to hit. To me, it doesn't look like he hit his head, but I can't tell because some kid jumped in front of Spike as soon as SnowGirl shot. His crosshair did flick up though. But I can't tell if it was a headshot or not, because that guy jumped in front of the shot.

Fourth scene: You say that she barely missed, but she did miss. He was moving while she was shooting and she missed the shot. If she was hacking, it'd snap to his head and she wouldn't have missed the first shot. When do you think she was and wasn't holding down her aim key? She missed so many shots. All the juan deags she got in the men's restroom were valid. They were standing still and she had ample time to line up the shot. There are a ton of missed shots, no snapping, no aim lock. The only suspicious shot I saw in this scene was the second to last one with the guy at the entrance of the women's restroom. And even that can be justified.

Fifth scene: Again, missed shots in the basement. If you're going to aim hack, you're going to aim hack pretty obviously. There weren't any 360 no-scopes. No crazy flicks. Everything seemed within reason. If she/he/it/they were aim hacking, when the Traitor jihaded they(?) would have aimed on to their head, shot him, and won the round. But that didn't happen. Was it because they weren't hacking or was it because they weren't pressing their aim key, I don't know. But what I do know is that there is not sufficient evidence, in my eyes, to warrant a ban. If you disagree with me, point me to a time and I'll look again. But I've spent a good 40 minutes looking at this and I can say that this isn't the worst I've seen.

Source: I have 772 hours in CS:GO and I am a member of Overwatch, CS:GO's justice bringing group of players who sit at their desks, look at demos and decide whether or not someone is hacking. In other words, dur hur I play CS:GO so I must know what I'm talking about. You can take this with a grain of salt, because these are two totally different games.
(12-30-2017, 12:45 PM)SCUTΞR - Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 12:20 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
Trust me, it's Minime.
And it's a "he".

My bad, I assumed since it was "SnowGirl" it was a girl but I was wrong

But it’s not? I would have said it was me after they were banned the 1st time so that I would get unbanned quick
(12-30-2017, 01:11 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: But it’s not? I would have said it was me after  they were banned the 1st time so that I would get unbanned quick
You know the admins can IP trace, right?
Also, your alt already has a unban request:
[Image: BTWspNW.png]
In the thread you say your mini... It's deleted now, but that is the reason your alt was unbanned.
former admin2