Poll: she hack
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
nah
46.15%
6 46.15%
ye
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Purple]Snow[Red]Girl Aimbotting Ban Request
(12-29-2017, 02:36 PM)Evo Wrote: You guys are so quick to call hacks and dont think that maybe she's just good at the game and you arent. You see the flashlight through the wall on the first map and on community pool she misses a shit ton of shots. I personally dont belive she cheats and you need way more evidence than 3 clips of her highlights. You dont record the moments where she misses every shot and dies. You make it seem like she hits these shots all the time when she doesn't. You pick out the best of her plays to showcase her "hacks".

Show Proof
SaiYan waifu material asf
(12-29-2017, 02:43 PM)SCUTΞR - Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 02:36 PM)Evo Wrote: You guys are so quick to call hacks and dont think that maybe she's just good at the game and you arent. You see the flashlight through the wall on the first map and on community pool she misses a shit ton of shots. I personally dont belive she cheats and you need way more evidence than 3 clips of her highlights. You dont record the moments where she misses every shot and dies. You make it seem like she hits these shots all the time when she doesn't. You pick out the best of her plays to showcase her "hacks".

Show Proof

How bout you get more proof.
clip shows nothing, you can defintely see someone's flash light thru the wall which is odd. It happen's to me every time we're on that map. Not hacking.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Only sus part to me, is the kill on Spike. Not much other than that.
former admin2
(12-29-2017, 04:04 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Only sus part to me, is the kill on Spike. Not much other than that.

i second this

personally i think that they just have lots of experience with the game ,judging by the fact that they knew where the person in the t room was by the flashlight, and also the placements of the slams. 
we may have gotten you wrong but i still am indifferent 
also if you are on an alt can you link us to your main?
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(12-29-2017, 04:04 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Only sus part to me, is the kill on Spike. Not much other than that.

What about when it snaps to their head? That's just normal to get every single kill by instantly snapping to their head? None of her movements are believable, they're all snappy, not a single kill that I saw was smooth, but when she walks around not killing people it's really smooth, it's obvious that she has an aimlock button
SaiYan waifu material asf
There are parts where you could argue a toggle but I can't at since I'm on LTE atm so don't have a good enough quality to say. Would explain the accuracy gap but nothing on LTE screams aimbot
Otherwise you can easily see a flashlight though the wall through the clip

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
What i don't get is, Why do you think he's wall hacking when you too saw thew flashlight thru the wall, not like you didn't see it or we didn't notice.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Well having experienced you in the past and had suspicion on you before plus this is the 2nd request made for you possibly hacking the video shows enough snap headshots for me to believe this so it's a 1+ from me as well.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Here's something I don't understand.  You have only one game on your steam account, Garry's Mod, and you have 111 hours on it.  78 of which came within the last two weeks.  Personally, I can't tell if you're hacking or not in the video, but there is no way you can be that good with only 100 hours and not be hacking.  Also I noticed Carbon's Castle TTT is the only group on your page, yet you don't have an account on their forums.  So my question to you is what is your Main Steam Account?