Poll: she hack
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
nah
46.15%
6 46.15%
ye
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Purple]Snow[Red]Girl Aimbotting Ban Request
(12-29-2017, 02:02 PM)SCUTΞR - Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 02:00 PM)Hawkz Wrote: They've already been banned before for this but the files that I had recorded corrupted and ended up just being black screens so sadly I didnt have sufficient proof. I also agree with you as pretty much every kill is a headshot, and around 45sec you can clearly see that shes aiming at the traitor right through the wall, which is clearly some sort of wall hack. Even though there is some misses, you can see when she finally snaps to their head and kills them. She also seems to be using b-hop as well. +1 one for me, thanks for having proof to reinforce it.

Yeah, I was looking at the previous thread, can't believe she went back to hacking after already being banned for it.

Yeah she seems to have gotten a little more sly with it, but its still pretty obvious. Plus she's probably using an alt steam considering garry's mod is the only game she owns. Id say it should be an IP ban

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Purple]Snow[Red]Girl Aimbotting Ban Request - by Hawkz - 12-29-2017, 02:06 PM