Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Damage should show up in basic (f8) damage logs
Makes it extremely hard for people without power to prove that they were damaged or someone else was damaged by a prop and could clear up some situations

Mainly posting this bc private (global mod) on a csgo server i had staffed on had extremely detailed damage logs and good tell you exactly how they were killed/damaged
Usually, you can just type !report and click the death logs (second tab). But giving access to non-staff is too much abuse and possibly too much ghosting.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-28-2017, 01:59 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: Usually, you can just type !report and click the death logs (second tab). But giving access to non-staff is too much abuse and possibly too much ghosting.
You cant see f8 untill after the round as non staff, its just prop damage to f8 thats all
(01-28-2017, 02:00 AM)kramberry Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 01:59 AM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: Usually, you can just type !report and click the death logs (second tab). But giving access to non-staff is too much abuse and possibly too much ghosting.
You cant see f8 untill after the round as non staff, its just prop damage to f8 thats all
But what I said isn't F8. It's !report. If it doesn't show much, all you can really do is wait until round is over. I know what you mean, but that requires a different coding. CSGO has one, but gmod doesn't. And those type of logs usually don't work on TTT, it works well on RP servers.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.