Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Map ideas.
I know we won't be adding/removing maps for awhile, but I have a few suggestions for when we do add and remove maps:
Add:
 - Bring back Krusty_krab:
  • I forgot why we removed it, I think it was because we just added the better version, and the fact that the chum bucket had a big exploit. Anyway, we could still monitor the exploit if needed. This map was fucking great.(if the map was removed for any other reason, then I must have forgotten).
 -  ttt_college:
  • Looks like a great map, but apparently is poorly optimized. Will need testing, but looks good.
 -  ttt_main_street:
  • Looks like a fun map. It's by the guy who made community pool and bowling, which are great maps.
Remove:
 - 67th_way_v5:
  • This is a bad version of 67thway, it doesn't have the farm, and it is missing lots of parts of the good 67thway maps. The other versions we had were removed because people can crash the server with the cars, but there are versions of the map without the cars that have the good parts of the map. I still think bringing back v14 or v6 would be better. They mostly have everything, but they have the cars. When people try to crash, it can lead to a perm, and we can still enforce that rule if the cars are added.
 - Either of the community pool maps.
  • Community_pool_revamped, is one of our most played maps(2nd most). One top of that Community_pool_2017 is highly played as well. This leads to pretty much the same map being played a lot. We have this problem with a couple other maps, aka dolls and island. de_dolls, is the default server map, and christmas island will probably get removed since it was added for the holidays.
I'm going to add more maps to the add list later. When I have more time.
former admin2
1. The ttt one got removed I would assume since it's pretty bland, the zm was removed because of the refrigerator button that would spam and cause server crashes. I'd be for adding the ZM one back if Foxka or someone can remove the trigger in hammer or something, indifferent on the other version.

2. Old map, but a good one. I'd be for this being added next update.

3. I've never played mainstreet before. Kinda looks like a PH map, but still looks good. I'd be for trying it sometime.

4. The concern about 67th way, was Dink does not want the cars. Honestly it's something Staff can moderate, but it's a fair concern. If we are able to add a map with Cars, v5 should be replaced back to v14. v6 is also good, but has parts of the map where there are huge FPS drops. Most of those FPS concerns are not present in the v14 version.

5. I think we should keep the 2017 version of Pool, it's bright and has very nice coloring to the map. There are also other few changes to the map that are good for the map. (Players cannot hide in tree's in the spawn*old version*, 1 less window of the top T-Room *new version*, and a few other stuff like this)

I'd be interested on what everyone else thinks, but these points are simply just my opinion.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-01-2018, 08:46 PM)Christian Wrote: 1. The ttt one got removed I would assume since it's pretty bland, the zm was removed because of the refrigerator button that would spam and cause server crashes. I'd be for adding the ZM one back if Foxka or someone can remove the trigger in hammer or something, indifferent on the other version.
Both krusty krab maps are good. The first was a classic, and the the zm one was just better. I'm sure the refrigerator can be fixed. I'm surprised it wasn't when the problem surfaced.
former admin2
(01-01-2018, 07:50 PM)Deadpool Wrote: I know we won't be adding/removing maps for awhile, but I have a few suggestions for when we do add and remove maps:
Add:
 - Bring back Krusty_krab:
  • I forgot why we removed it, I think it was because we just added the better version, and the fact that the chum bucket had a big exploit. Anyway, we could still monitor the exploit if needed. This map was fucking great.(if the map was removed for any other reason, then I must have forgotten).

NO! We must have the original krusty krab map. The second one just isn't on par with the first unless some one can add Tiny Tim on repeat. And for the exploit just make it kosable if someone does it or add a slay if they do it.  The means to do the exploit is kosable anyways.
More maps:
 - ttt_residentevil2:
  • Great map. Not sure why it was removed. I guess I forgot why.
 - ttt_costco_v1:
  • Better than bestbuy, It has more detail, and less open.
former admin2
Please not the first krusty krab, the zm one is fine when we remove the fridge.

We removed resident evil i think because it was a little to hard to navigate the map first couple times.

Yes to adding back better versions of 67th way, if we are gonna have one of the most popular maps thats basically always gets picked we should have the best version we can.

Best Buy is pretty bad so i wouldn't mind a replacement.

Yes we should remove the old version of pool, why have two versions of any map when one of them is obviously better. (On that note remove the bad minecraft dolls as well).

I am always up for new maps that are not the same maps we have been playing for years now so mainstreet and college sound nice if they are/play well.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
If I recall, Resident Evil got removed because of the file size of the map itself was very big. I think it was even already compressed as low as it could be. The map would just take way too long to load/download.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
1. Bring back MC67th
2. More MC maps.
why didn't y'all recommend these when i was doing maps last month >:(
Resident evil is a bad map because it is not for 32 players, and is very laggy
Krusty Krab was removed probably from the exploit, but i can see if maybe i can remove the refridgerator?
Costco could replace best buy, i am okay with this.
I have been trying to get Dink to remove "dupe" maps but to no avail
and lastly the college/main street would be pretty fun to try out.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions