Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soup - Slay for Kos
"The below lists of reasons to KOS and sus are for reference, and cover the most common issues. However, these are not complete lists and do not necessarily cover all edge cases. If anything comes up that is not covered by what is shown below, it is to be handled at staff discretion. Killing someone who called a legitimate kos based on the below reasons may yield a slay.

Killing Detectives, except when they are RDMing
2 Knowingly walking past or failing to identify an unidentified body
3. Player is KOSable only if the body is reasonably visible, e.g. not under a bench or in a dark corner. Whether this is RDM is largely to staff discretion."

He did not immediately state the detective was dead while he was next to the detective. He appeared to be covering the body with the machine shelves, and after checking the body he didn't state the detective was dead. He was the only person by the body of the detective in the 10 second time frame.  

You're saying that the rule below that detailing suspicion is of higher priority than this rule above.

"Reasons to Call Suspicion:
Being near the bodies of people who recently died
..."

I've already been slain. I'm just voicing my disagreement with the decision consider it involved staff members.

Ok, thank you for taking the time to reply. I understand the rules better now. It would be good if they were updated to more clearly state the being near a body in this situation is not kosable. It was my understanding that it was based on the rules I cited above.

Messages In This Thread
Soup - Slay for Kos - by Covenant - 01-02-2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Deadpool - 01-02-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Covenant - 01-02-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Squishy - 01-02-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Deadpool - 01-02-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Soup - 01-02-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Covenant - 01-02-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by DaKody #FauxOwner - 01-02-2018, 10:19 PM