Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I ACCIDENTLY HAD HACKS ON AT THE MOMENT IM SORRY
(01-03-2018, 06:15 PM)[Red]Dr. Reaper. Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 06:11 PM)[Lime]JustinTimberLime69 Wrote: [quote="[Red]Dr. Reaper." pid='26512' dateline='1515020438']

well you were wondering what 1 ,2 3 strikes meant well this is kinda like baseball and this is your 3rd strike at a re attempt and that means you're OUT!! you have not made any in effort this post other then saying you don't hack anymore... when you have been recently been banned on a separate server for hacks again this is a -1 from me Good day sir have fun at another ball game.
fuck you  cunt

well that was highly unnecessary and doesn't help your case at all. The fact that this is how you behave when called on the carpet for your actions proves you have learned nothing from any of this. Nor do you plan to stop. You can't even keep your own lies straight when they are written out for you on a silver platter. You say you accidentally had hacks on, then that you don't hack. Lie saying you haven't been banned previously when the proof is placed right in front of you. 

I for one dont think we need immature liars who can't even take a piece of humble pie and own up to their mistakes. You hide behind your lies and call people rude names when they call you out. Unacceptable. It is a big fat -1 from me. and if I could give you more negatives I would for your behaviour.

Have a nice day somewhere that isnt our server.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I ACCIDENTLY HAD HACKS ON AT THE MOMENT IM SORRY - by penguinslayer4 - 01-03-2018, 06:35 PM