Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I ACCIDENTLY HAD HACKS ON AT THE MOMENT IM SORRY
(01-03-2018, 06:28 PM)billy_mcstuffins Wrote: first you say you had hacks on, then you say you dont hack, then you call a staff member a cunt? your not the smartest my friend, not smart at all. -1

im not going to get talked to like im a piece of shit

(01-03-2018, 08:10 PM)Squishy Wrote: I'm sorry you had hacks on when you joined the server... Then OPENED the hack menu wile in game.. like I've logged into servers with hacks and CAC doesnt kick you unless you Actually ACTIVATE them... soo -1

it did

(01-03-2018, 08:10 PM)[Red]Dr. Reaper. Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 06:28 PM)billy_mcstuffins Wrote: first you say you had hacks on, then you say you dont hack, then you call a staff member a cunt? your not the smartest my friend, not smart at all. -1

im not going to get talked to like im a piece of shit

(01-03-2018, 08:10 PM)Squishy Wrote: I'm sorry you had hacks on when you joined the server... Then OPENED the hack menu wile in game.. like I've logged into servers with hacks and CAC doesnt kick you unless you Actually ACTIVATE them... soo -1

it did
it is console variable something

(01-03-2018, 07:06 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Besides the fact that this is your third unban request, which me an snipes pointed out earlier.  I'm gonna comment on the "accidental hacks".  There is no such thing as accidentally hacking. You had to have downloaded the hacks, unzip the files, and then put them in your Garry's Mod folder. It's like that old psa that were at the beginning of movies about pirating. Pirating is not a victimless crime and neither is hacking.  You are not a victim for hacking.

there is theres a thing called bypasser and i activated it on the game before so i could troll and forgot to restart the application

if u unban me i will put this on my dad mom sister everything i have that i wont hack or do dumb shit again

Messages In This Thread
RE: I ACCIDENTLY HAD HACKS ON AT THE MOMENT IM SORRY - by [Red]Dr. Reaper. - 01-03-2018, 08:10 PM