Unban me
I got banned for allegedly teaming with Xem. He was T and I was inno, he revived me. We were on the Egyptian tunnels map and I was at the top of the map, knew this was teaming and stayed in the fire to commit suicide. I did not say a single thing, did not give any information. I simply did the right thing and still got banned. I didn't have a choice of coming back to life but I still got banned. What?
Ban Appeal Format <=== Please use this.

[Image: 0dc68e4921.jpg]

Blue lines in the logs show your friend killing you, using a defibrillator to revive you, and not killing you again. Nor did you attempt to kill him after you were revived when I watched the death scene. So both of you got a week ban for teaming.

You're expected to thoroughly read the rules when you join. I can understand that you were trying to have fun, but you're supposed to play the game the way it is meant.

Since you're both new, I'd be fine with a reduce and potentially an unban. The unban would only be considered because you're both new. The Admins will discuss your ban whenever they're available.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Where in the rules does it say I have to kill a traitor if they revive me? I'm not trying to be difficult, I just can't find it. I just tried taking myself out of the situation by standing there and doing literally nothing except dying to the flames but it's my responsibility to react for something somebody else has done or else I get banned? Hell I could of gone afk because I thought I was dead, just to come back to find out I got banned for standing there. That's a plenty reasonable and in reality situation that could occur to anybody in game. This rule has very dark gray areas.
Via Server Rules
[Image: ed7b75b359.png]

Key words being "Do Not Avoid the Game's Intended Limits" If a Traitor defibs an inno, it falls under teaming. If you fail and kill him after he defibs you, you're teaming. Like I said, I'd be fine with an Unban / Reduce. But the Admins will discuss this.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
His actions put me at fault. An unavoidable consequence that somebody could exploit if they didn't like another player. This is a huge loop hole and should probably have it's own rule set aside.
Unless you use the correct format we can't unban you, http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-8.html
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
You do realize that they cant even unban you without your steamid?
(01-28-2017, 10:16 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: You do realize that they cant even unban you without your steamid?

Everyone's profile has their steamid cause this site uses login with steam.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]