Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sad news
(01-07-2018, 06:55 AM)NDubs Wrote: I know you don't know me, but feel free to talk to me, someone is always there.

knowing someone, doesn't mean you cant look to them for help, sometimes opening your arms to a stranger, can make the biggest difference in their life. and thank you
After suffering this same thing a few years ago with my nana seriously get help with this do not let this dwell in your mind we are all here for you but make sure you talk to someone about that because being as close as we we're with our gmas it will fuck us up buddy I wish you well and I am here to msg when ever you need anything!!
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
(01-07-2018, 09:27 AM)[Lime]JustinTimberLime69 Wrote: After suffering this same thing a few years ago with my nana seriously get help with this do not let this dwell in your mind we are all here for you but make sure you talk to someone about that because being as close as we we're with our gmas it will fuck us up buddy I wish you well and I am here to msg when ever you need anything!!

absolutely man, thanks. ive talked with a therapist and have appointments set up to talk with someone face to face, but ik ive got you all whenever I need to. <3
Yea dude, I know how you feel. I lost my grandpa on Memorial Day last year. It's tough, but you gotta talk to me if you need to, and not focus on their death. Remember the good times you have.
(01-07-2018, 11:21 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Yea dude, I know how you feel.  I lost my grandpa on Memorial Day last year.  It's tough, but you gotta talk to me if you need to, and not focus on their death.  Remember the good times you have.

that's what I'm doing, keeping myself level headed as best I can, for her sake, I know she wouldn't want to see me sad or upset and let it get to me. I don't regret any day I spent with her. and will always charish every moment
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what it must be like.

Just remember us, prop hunt family, will be there if you need us. Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(01-07-2018, 11:34 AM)mkkay671 Wrote: I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what it must be like.

Just remember us, prop hunt family, will be there if you need us. Heart

awe momma <3 your gonna make me cry. i love you all so much. havent had a server actually care this much about ppl and im loving it. thanks momma