Unban me 2
SteamID: HendoPhD

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Committing suicide after being revived by a T as an inno.

Length of Ban: 1 week

Reason for Mods to Unban: I knew it was considered teaming that's why I removed myself from the situation by standing in spawn and dying by fire. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): n/a

Other: This subject needs it's own rule, it's a very dark gray area. If somebody didn't like another player and did this same thing they could effectively ban them for abusing an in game item. Or even using it on a player that is afk because they are dead, only to come back and realize they've been banned. I'm not trying to be snarky, it's a legitimate possibility that I think should be looked into.
+1

This doesnt seem like a fair ban to me... It should be more specific about what teaming is in the rules, or maybe explain what youre supposed to do in a situation like that >.>
Dont look so blue
+1 wouldn't say that's teaming ( teaming should be more specific in the rules )
[Image: original.gif]
I don't see why you were banned if you killed yourself and did absolutely nothing to team, your friend on the other hand might have been wanting to team, but in my opinion I don't think those were your intentions, hence why you k i l l e d y o u r s e l f

+1
[Image: giphy.gif]
I can support your unban or a reduce.
Previous thread.

Edit: Relooking into this scenario, I probably shouldn't have banned you for your word was correct on behalf your 2nd death. You stayed in the Spawn of Lost Temple, and died. I guess the problem I had was you didn't kill him, thought you may not have been paying attention.

If anything you should probably be unbanned. Your friends ban however will probably remain at 1 week for his first offense for teaming.

Just try not to take what I did so seriously, we normally follow the procedure as it is stated in the rules. I'm not trying to be extra strict, or trying to be the bad guy. I'm just trying to do my job. I don't write or make up the rules, I do what is best to enforce them. Again, I do apologize.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Still didn't give your steamid, Denied. It's clear that you and your friend are trolls.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]