Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time...
Alright as most of you know. I have made some posts about coming back (Which were fake as most of you knew)

But this time, I'm coming back to GMod. It's been more than 3-4 months as all of you were concerned about my actions months ago. But here I am. New as before. My attitude has changed for sure, My behavior has changed, and my time of coming back to GMod is the moment I was expecting to happen today.

Now here are some mandatory moves I will be making from now on.

1. I will not be begging myself to become a mod for PH anymore.
2. I will behave and follow the rules and not make situations worse as I did in TTT.
3. I will be having as much fun as I want the community to have.
4. I will only use my mic in TTT and PH at times. I don't want to spam my mic anymore as I did months ago.
5. Last but not least, I will be playing the game modes at times.

I still don't want to get the unban I need from discord (Because like I said my family hates when they see me use it)

Overall, I will be staying positive all the time and I hope that one day that the mods can have a fun time in any game mode.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I really hope you've changed. Welcome back!
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I hope you've changed enough to control your temper .
imma smack you on the head with a newspaper if you start being a lil shit again
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]