Poll: Would You Like To see These Skins Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.35%
14 82.35%
No
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fully Tested Player Models For PH,TTT
More player models doesn't really matter to me. I plan to use the Godzilla Skin or nothing. Also, let me know if y'all decide to remove Godzilla so I can sell mine before y'all do
Well. Let's just see what models get added
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Lots of skins lol, we'll need to double check them though. But good job getting all of these  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
A lot of these would be ok for a gamemode like Prop Hunt, but some of these are already on TTT and pretty much all the others wouldnt work on TTT. But these can easily be added into prophunt.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Well I was looking for mainly pH anyways but I wanted to find some for ttt as well because I play on there and I wish there was more variety there as well.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
I would definitely love to see more skins. I love the burnt skin model just because but I also use it because I don't care too much for the other skins on the server.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
Bringing this back to relevancy.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
@bryanbrr necro bad :hyperbonk:
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
here before nicol locks the thread
everyone gets mad when someone necros a suggestion thread but nobody thinks it's weird that awesome suggestion threads like this just get left hanging in the first place