Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bowl of Chicken Soup
+1, Constantly active, Does staff things, and fun to play with(except jihads).
former admin2
Dunno what happened, one second im on the roof, the next John Cena enters and I'm here. +1 duhhhhhh

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1
RDM soup cus gay
You should be owner already soup
Too nice
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I think we call know soup is gonna get this. So early congrats to soup <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-10-2018, 07:44 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: +1
RDM soup cus gay
You should be owner already soup
Too nice

You meant co
no one is taking dinks position
P.S +1 for me awesome person to hang with
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Just have her replace Christian +1
Soup is an excellent candidate for a Test Mod Position. She is quite friendly and welcoming to new players, which, unfortunately, is not too common in staff members. This is a valuable asset and can prove to be a unique addition that she can bring to the staff team. Anyone can accrue a bunch of time and do some reports, but Soup is more than just a robot.

Additionally, Soup also fits the regular criteria for a staff position.
-Extremely active (though bordering on an unhealthy amount of playtime).
-Ability to handle reports properly.
-Knowledge of moderating tools such as gag/mute
-Active on forums and very active on discord

Honestly, the only thing I can complain about is that Soup is a bit lacking in terms of "Calendar" time. I generally prefer someone to have at least six months on the server before becoming a test moderator, however, nothing is set in stone with me.

I'll offer a good luck, but I think you've already got this one in the bag.
I'm going to give this a +1, BUT you should maybe get a little more time as trusted before becoming a test mod.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
She told me she would stop door blocking me in TTT if I gave her a +1 on this app.

But in all seriousness aside from everyone saying she is an awesome person and just enjoyable person to play with let me say why she should get this position without any doubt. When I first joined Dinkleberg back in August (played before but never consistently until then) I loved everyone on the server. I stopped playing GMod for a good while and when I found Dinkleberg I just couldn't help but to keep coming back. Well here comes Soup (I believe in Sept). I met her after I came back home off of leave and at this time I wasn't in the discord yet. When ever I would join she would greet me and jihad me  :@ but I have never met someone that is as dedicated to not only their position as staff or to a server but to making sure that everyone feels welcome. Although I joined before her it has nothing to do with the fact that she showed me how a staff member should act or any player for that matter. Soup is one that you can come to with anything, for example I'm coming up on 100 hours and I'm obviously going to put more time than that in before applying for any staff position but I asked her privately what I should improve on before I apply. She gave me some good pointers and I would like to say that I took her advice and have given more time into actually becoming part of the community instead of just "playing" on the server. This is just one of the many reasons why Soup should without any doubt get this position.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!