• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban request for ✪JuicyAss and ✪ArTsPro for ghosting
Offender's Name: ✪JuicyAss and ✪ArTsPro 

Offender's SteamID:  ✪JuicyAss STEAM_0:1:193124792,
                                     ✪ArTsPro STEAM_0:1:195600633

Potential Witnesses: @[lime]tbag[black]BAKKA

Reason to Ban: ghosting

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kD84Sd64Y&t=134s

Other: tbag and myself were playing on crash house when we noticed [b]✪ArTsPro have 10 kills. then i checked for his friends and found out [b]✪JuicyAss was his friend and was on the opposite team. this was around round 8 i believe. we decided to get proof next map, because we couldn find enough on crash house. but surely enough we found them gping up to the prop without hesitation and killing them. they need to be banned.[/b][/b]
(01-11-2018, 02:49 PM)misterfister Wrote: Offender's Name: ✪JuicyAss and ✪ArTsPro 

Offender's SteamID:  ✪JuicyAss STEAM_0:1:193124792,
                                     ✪ArTsPro STEAM_0:1:195600633

Potential Witnesses: @[lime]tbag[black]BAKKA

Reason to Ban: ghosting

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kD84Sd64Y&t=134s

Other: tbag and myself were playing on crash house when we noticed [b]✪ArTsPro have 10 kills. then i checked for his friends and found out [b]✪JuicyAss was his friend and was on the opposite team. this was around round 8 i believe. we decided to get proof next map, because we couldn find enough on crash house. but surely enough we found them gping up to the prop without hesitation and killing them. they need to be banned.[/b][/b]
I can confirm to this, I purposely killed myself to watch one or the other, just to make sure. as soon as one or the other died, they were giving away locations with one another.
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
[gBan] Tori the Tiger has banned ✪ArTsPro - Duration: 20160
minutes! (Ghosting)

[gBan] Tori the Tiger has banned ✪JuicyAss - Duration: 20160
minutes! (Ghosting)
[Image: giphy.gif]