Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Application for mod
Alright, I am going to make a list to make sure I dont miss anything;

Let me start by saying you are a great staff member. But there are definitely things you need to improve on, such as;

1. You tend to argue with higher ranks on how to handle things. This needs to stop as this can be extremely disrespectful.
2. You tend to come off as harsh when you say things in an attempt to correct others. You need to censor things, and if you don't know how you need to go to admin or higher and have them handle the issue.

Now, on to the positives;
1. You do a great job helping keep the server under control when trolls get on,
2. You aren't one to handle a situation alone when things come to be too much for you to handle and use the tools given to you to ask for help.

At this point I am kind of neutral. You definitely need to work on improving the negatives regardless of what the outcome of this application is.

If you do become a moderator I will say this, you have seen how the moderators on the server work. We work as a team, we work together, we discuss what everyone is going to do and who will handle what before action is taken. If you become a moderator I would highly encourage you do the same so we can work efficiently and avoid any misunderstandings.

Currently it is a 0 for me.
while you do your job well and your fun to play with on the server im going to stay neutral on this one. i feel you should give it some more time, and try to improve on things, like what the others said. +0
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Can you guys stop with the +0s. They don't say anything. Just give a +1 or a -1.
Let me start by saying that I believe you do a good job as a staff member. You do your job well to try and keep the chat under control and you know the guidelines on how to handle a situation. The thing is though, I personally just believe you need more time. You need to iron out some of the ways you deal with staff trying to help.
As it has been stated, you can come off as disrespectful to staff when we're trying to handle a situation or trying to explain something to you. You might not mean to do so but you come off condescending. As a staff member and part of the staff team, it is imperative that we try our best to come off as respectful as possible to each other. You just need to work on just learning to step back sometimes and allow people to do the jobs that they're trying to handle.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I gotta agree with everything that's been said. You're a good staff member, but you do tend to argue a lot when things aren't done the way you like it. I'm still going to give you a +1 however because I feel like you can easily change this.
Thanks for all the input guys :) i will be working on all the things you stated :) i just want it to be known i never once meant to sound condescending towards anyone its just how i talk but i will be working on it though sorry if anyone felt hurt or disrespected twas never my intention.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Your application has been Denied. You may reapply on February 20th, 2018.