Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACD's Staff App for Trusted
Ingame Name: AmazingCrimsonDragon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67768431

Time Played: 228.93 hours

When First Joined: Honestly can't remember, at least over a year ago. Took a few months break in between, but first joined a while ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I mostly play at night around 5PM EST, unless I have work. I work the closing shift so I'll be online provided I'm not working, and it will mostly be at night.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I'm one of those staff members that will be serious when necessary, but will be silly otherwise. I try to keep everybody on the server happy at once, especially the people that know me. Nothing will change if I get Trusted. I may have a few witnesses if I also say that I rarely ever follow through with a report on somebody. If I understand where they come from or if the just simply apologize in the report, I cancel it.

Why you want to help the community: I used to be a staff member on another server and it was easily one of the best experiences I've ever had. I want that experience again. To be fair, I also hate it when I get on and no staff are on, giving RDMers free reign. It doesn't happen often, but it's annoying when it does. That can't happen to me if I AM the staff.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that I know of.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Once, yes, but I am unsure how to find it, as it was a couple months ago.

How did you find us?: Honestly, the old server I played on shut down so I just searched for the first server where I really liked the people I found. 

Other: As I said, I used to be staff so I'm already familiar with the commands. While I will admit I can be a bit annoying at times, I try not to take it too far. I'm also happy to say that I've gotten surprisingly better at playing this game while on the server. While my aim is still atrocious, I have those occasional moments where I'm proud of what I did, such as headshotting 2 traitors within 1 second or something. 
Well first, you need at least 30 days of consistent playtime and you only have about 21 or 22, I haven’t seen much of an effort from you trying to get yourself known in the community, no discord time, low forum time etc. I don’t have a problem with you on the server, but get your community efforts up and I’ll gladly +1, but for now it’s a -1 for the points listed above.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Appreciate the want to help but I think you jumped the gun a bit

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Yeah, you need more consistency in server activity. Also you posted 10 times today, which is a start to community activity, but it looks like you rushed forum time before your app, which doesn't look good. I do think you'll be a good staff member, but it's too early. -1
former admin2
I honestly don't know you, but I think that's because of your break. Besides that, you have the hours but that's not all that's needed. Stand out more in the community and be on the forums and discord more. Something that really bothered me is that you just made a "pre-application" 2 weeks ago, and on that, a number of people gave you advice on how to improve and to put more time in (wait a month or so). I personally haven't seen you do either. Please take the advice people give you, because trust me, it helps. And you made a lot of posts just today (not saying it's a bad thing) but it feels like your rushing to make it look like you're active. Just be yourself and that's all you need to do. 

So in all just be active on discord and the forums more and maybe apply in a month or so depending on that. For now it's a -1
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!