Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Bit About Myself
Welcome aboard!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Oh shoot! Sorry I missed this!

Welcome to the forums, Phantastic! I'm also into Japanese culture and am learning the language in my spare time, as well as going to the country for a month in May. I've had fun playing with you in the server; super excited to have you here!
"You've got two strong legs; you should get up and use them."

[Image: jqSjJO3.gif]
Welcome to the forums my dude.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
WELCOME!!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
welcome my boi
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Welcome to the forums! What animes are you interested in?
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you enjoy our server! :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome to the forums! I too enjoy Japanese Anime. Otaku 4 Life
Help! They are multiplying, by my calculations in 2020 we will be overrun. There destabilization of our governments and schools have given them access to our young minds and secret information. Only the strong will survive. A war is coming my brothers....
[Image: 13f28d1d4e0e2019.jpg]
Welcome to the forums muh man. I LOVE gamin with you at night, and your extremely helpful to me when I need it at late nights when things get rough in the PH server. I expect good things from you in the future.
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]