Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tell me about your trips to other countries!
I went to Europe once in 2002, my parents took me when I was a baby. The next time I travelled abroad was in 2014 when I went to Europe again because my dads mom wanted to see me, but then stuff happened. My dad took me to Italy, Croatia, Bosnia, somewhere else....and it sucked ass. Horrible food, terrible hotels, a really weird plan to get across Europe, and sunburn made the trip absolutely suck ass.

I went to Cuba with my dad in 2015...and that trip was just okay. It was nice in that there were beautiful sunsets and scenery, and I learned to drive a scooter, but at the same time I had a lot of sunburn and it ruined the fun for me. I refused an offer to go to somewhere like Cuba again this year, and right as I type this, he's somewhere down there. (screw sunburn)

My family is planning to go on a trip to the Dominican Republic next month...but I might not go because of some arbitrary legal matters with my family. I'm not excited, and I'm going to try my best not to get sunburnt, but I'll likely get sunburnt nonetheless.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Only out of country travel I've experienced is a cruise to St. Maarten and St. Thomas. Since I'm from FL I didn't really see the mass appeal to the caribbean beaches and waters like other passengers.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I've been to Mexico, really nice place. If you ever go there, I would recommend you go somewhere near the riviera maya, there are some pretty nice resorts there. A tip for flying would be to use the bathroom right before you board, because using the bathroom on a plane is a pain. Also, a tip for security: Always be prepared.

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
My highschool soccer team was a really tight group we were together the entire 4 years and had a big bond with the coach, when I was in grade 9 he promised us that we would work towards a trip to Hawaii and in grade 12 we all went to Hawaii for a tournament.

If you're looking for a vacation and not afraid to spend a little more than the bargain Mexico trips, Hawaii is excellent! It's like relaxing on the beach in the day while going out in the busy city at night it was great! We got to go surfing, tour a volcano and a reef, tour a bunch of islands it was spectacular, unfortunately it ended in just over a week :(.

Depends what you're into and what you're looking for, I personally don't really care for the architecture and scenery of say France or Italy. I would LOVE to go to L.A. see a little bit of south-cali that's my dream for some day.

Go where your heart takes you! Unless that brings you to Dinkleberg's TTT, in that case, go outside you fuck.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
Been to Canada a lot since I don't live too far away and I went around the Carribean on the cruise, but my best experience is definitely when I went to Peru in high school and saw Lima, Cusco, and Macchu Pichu. I swear, the Peruvian Andes/Sacred Valley is the most damn beautiful sight I have ever seen.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I heard Peru has some pretty sweet views. I'd probably try and visit some places like California, Colorado, Oregon, Hawaii, and some other places.