Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I am bitter about something
Hello! It's your friendly neighborhood Redskull! Who is bitter. Because Christmas Fish just RDM'd me on the TTT server. The round starts and he just shoots me dead saying I hit him even though I had not fired a single shot. So I do what any normal RDM'd person would do and report him, and he responds saying it's not his fault and that it's Scoovie's fault and that I should report Scoovie. So I report Scoovie for my death, and he responds that since Christmas Fish killed me, I should report him. So I reported Christmas Fish again. Three more rounds go by of reporting. And then the map ends. And then Christmas Fish leaves. And then nothing is done about the fact that he killed me. And now i'm on the server bitter because Christmas Fish killed me and wasn't punished or reprimanded in anyway. Anyway i'm done griping about how Christmas Fish the moderator RDM'd me and got away scot-free because now that he left the server the problem obviously went away, so aside from when Christmas Fish the moderator RDM'd me and nothing happened about it my day is going great! I hope everyone here has a great day and doesn't get RDM'd by any mods whose names start with Christmas and end with Fish! :) I wish you all a happy-fun time at Dinkleberg's!
Christmas Fish is a bit douchey from time to time. Teleporting me when I ask him to stop, and then him telling me that there's "nothing I can do about it." It's a bit unneeded, but the issue isn't too big. If you have any evidence or proof that fish isn't doing the right thing here, you can report him with the right format and action can be taken if the report goes through with enough support. Sorry this happened, man. The tension will pass over in no time.
@"Christmas Fish" @Scoovie
I miss the good ole days when i was the only fish.
(01-31-2017, 09:26 AM)A Fish Wrote: I miss the good ole days when i was the only fish.

We can make it happen if we just ban Christmas Fish.
I shot fish as the round started while trying to snipe boxes with the loco, doing 12 dmg, fish killed red, red reported fish, fish said he thought red shot him but i told him i did fish blamed me in his response, then red reported me. The report on fish was canceled before he reported me then we got off to play OW. The end.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-31-2017, 10:53 AM)Scoovie Wrote: I shot fish as the round started while trying to snipe boxes with the loco, doing 12 dmg, fish killed red, red reported fish, fish said he thought red shot him but i told him i did fish blamed me in his response, then red reported me. The report on fish was canceled before he reported me then we got off to play OW. The end.

I see the problem, you guys play OW. Y'all are just a bunch of losers.
(01-31-2017, 11:42 AM)Lycan Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 10:53 AM)Scoovie Wrote: I shot fish as the round started while trying to snipe boxes with the loco, doing 12 dmg, fish killed red, red reported fish, fish said he thought red shot him but i told him i did fish blamed me in his response, then red reported me. The report on fish was canceled before he reported me then we got off to play OW. The end.

There is only one good thing Overwatch is good for and we all know what that is.

(Hint its what the internet is mainly used for)
(02-01-2017, 02:52 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 11:42 AM)Lycan Wrote:

There is only one good thing Overwatch is good for and we all know what that is.

(Hint its what the internet is mainly used for)

Strange creations people have made...I've lost hope in humanity.