C9Jared13 requesting unban
Ingame Name: C9Jared13

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:83383428

Who Banned You: DaKody

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: Hey everyone, hope you're having a great night! I smoked a little too much this night I played and I made a mistake. I was in overtime, and intoxicated me assumed that feeling untrustworthy about a few people alive is a valid reason to kill them. Evidently, I did not think this through and it was a completely valid reason for ban. I was simply too high, it will never happen again. I'm sorry for being an ass. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have not been banned before

Other:
Seems like a genuine enough apology, but I don't think you should be blaming your behavior on drugs my dude.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Hey man! You're right, I blame my behavior on irresponsible drug use that won't happen again. I take full responsibility.
I mean, I wasn't there, but still. Seems like a genuine apology, one reply says he takes full responsibility. I'll give it a +1 for a reduction in ban length.
i cant find your ban on the system, and theres no gmod playtime on your steam, not sure what this is
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(01-29-2018, 03:23 PM)DaKody Wrote: i cant find your ban on the system, and theres no gmod playtime on your steam, not sure what this is

Oh my bad. I put the wrong account in the ID 

In Game Name (At Time of Ban): VECHAIN GANG

In Game Now: .sorry.

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:43000556
unbanned
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]